Tickets purchased here can be used ANY day that the Maze Park/Corn Maze is open to the public. Tickets can only be used once and will be redeemed at the ticket window and exchanged for an admission wristband. This includes special event days (Doggy Maze Daze and Hallow-Marini Party). During special event days, available activities may be slightly modified.
Please leave pets at home, Thank You.
- Saturday & Sunday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday, Sept 30th 6pm to 10:30pm*
- Friday Nights 6pm to 10:30pm*
- Saturday 10am to 10:30pm*
- Sunday 10am to 6:00pm
- Columbus Day 10am to 6:00pm
Flashlight Nights are Friday and Saturday Nights in October from 6pm to 10:30pm. Bring your own Flashlight. Premiers Friday, September 30th.
Last ticket sold/redeemed 1 hour before closing, no admission after that for the day.
Maze Park Admission includes:
- 7 acre corn maze (1.5 hours to complete)
- 1 acre mini maze (20 min to complete)
- 70' Jumping Pillow
- 50' Giant Tube Slide
- Pirate Ship Play Structure
- Tractor Play Structure
- Dump Truck Play Structure
- Fire Engine Play Structure
- Giant Adirondack Chair
- Duck Races
- Hayrides & Cow Train (daytime only)
Additional Cost Attractions: Potato Cannon (daytime only) Potato Cannon does not operate during Doggy Maze Daze or Trick or Treat Hayrides.
Every guest ages 3+, regardless of age or ability, must have an admission wristband to enter the Maze Park Play Area, kids age 2 and under are FREE with paying adult(s).
Guests 13 and under must have an adult in the Maze Park/Corn Maze with them. This requirement helps ensure the safety and enjoyment of the Maze Park and Corn Maze for all our guests.
Guests asked to leave the Maze Park/Corn Maze as a result of poor behavior will not receive a refund.